This month, Lucy Sky Cannabis Boutique is offering limited-edition, pink ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness shirts. Proceeds will benefit a Denver-based, all-volunteer organization, funding cancer research and patient care. Get yours today!

$15

Who Decides What Funds Go Where?
Based on recommendations from the Scientific Advisory Board, each year the Funds Allocation Committee distributes monies for research grants. The Scientific Advisory Board is comprised of Colorado medical doctors and research specialists who volunteer their time to insure the funds are sent to worthy organizations throughout the state of Colorado.

What Facilities Have Received Grants?
Research under grants is conducted at several facilities, which include the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Colorado State University, Children’s Hospital and the National Jewish Center for Immunology and Respiratory Care. Generally 85% of Cancer League’s funds are awarded for research grants; the remaining 15% are awarded to service grants.