Posted: November 10, 2016
Cannabis and chocolate are always perfect together — for the holidays, though, it’s time for a peppermint twist.
Happy Holidays, but mostly… Peace on Earth.
Makes 24 servings
Two 20-ounce boxes of brownie mix
1½ cups white chocolate chips
1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, room temperature
¼ cup cannabutter, softened
¼ cup regular butter
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup chopped peppermint candy
1. Pre-heat oven to 340.
2. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the two mixes and follow the package directions, doubling everything. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
4. Bake the brownies according to the directions. Allow to cool before cutting.
5. In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, cannabutter, regular butter and vanilla. Add the sugar and beat till fluffy.
6. Beat in the powdered sugar.
7. Cut the brownies into 24 pieces and spread each piece with the frosting — prettier presentation this way. Sprinkle with the crushed peppermint.