Recipe: Cannabis Watermelon Juice
Posted: May 15, 2017
Photo and recipe from Herb.co
The heat of summer is almost upon us, which means it is almost watermelon season, which means great things are about to happen. What better way to infuse your afternoon BBQ session than with a refreshing drink?!
jug or pitcher
1 small seedless watermelon
½ cup water, distilled
¼ cup sugar
1 lemon, juiced
4 tablespoons Cannabis Tincture
6 mint leaves
- Gut the watermelon to remove all the fruit. Cut watermelon in small cubes before adding to the blender.
- Add water, sugar and lemon juice to the blender. Blend for 30 seconds, or until everything is well blended.
- Filter the watermelon juice through the sieve and into your pitcher. Discard the pulp.
- Stir in the cannabis tincture and mint leaves.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving, or serve immediately over ice.
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/watermelon-cannabis-juice/